1. KETTLEBELL SWING
Targets: hips, glutes, hamstrings, lats and abs.
- Stand over the kettlebell with your feet hip-width apart
- As you squat down, grip the kettlebell and swing it between your legs until it’s behind you
- Engage your core and extend your hips as your swing the weight up; repeat
2. GOBLET SQUAT
Targets: quadriceps, glutes and hamstrings.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, clasping a kettlebell in your hands
- Squat down, keeping your back engaged and straight
- Press through your heels to return to standing and repeat
3. KETTLEBELL ROW
Targets: back, abs and arms.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, clasping a kettlebell in each of your hands
- Bend forward and pull each kettlebell towards your chest, keeping your arms close to your body
- Lower the kettlebells back toward the floor and repeat
4. KETTLEBELL RUSSIAN TWIST
Targets: abs and obliques.
- To begin this movement, sit with your knees up and your feet on the floor
- Clasp the kettlebell in both of your hands and raise it up so it meets your chest and lean back
- Sitting at a 45 degree angle, engage your core and rotate your torso back and forth
- Moving from the left to the right, perform as many Russian twists as you can
5. KETTLEBELL DEADLIFT
Targets: glutes, hamstrings and lower back.
- Hold your kettlebell in your left hand and lift your right foot slightly off of the ground
- As you lean forward, lower the kettlebell toward the ground as you lift your right foot up behind you
- Return to standing, that’s one rep; repeat
6. LATERAL LUNGE AND PASS
Targets: arms, glutes, quadriceps and adductors.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and the kettlebell in your left hand with your elbow bent and raised to the height of your shoulder
- Step to the right and push your hips back into a side lunge
- Pass the weight under your right knee, clasping it with your right hand
- Let go of the kettlebell with your left hand and return to standing, switch sides—that’s one rep; repeat
For best results, perform each exercise 12–15 times, for up to three sets. Complete this exercise up to three times a week for the best results!