- 1 can (14.5 oz each) hunt’s® diced tomatoes with sweet onion, undrained
- 1 teaspoon gulden’s® spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- no-stick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1 cup finely chopped white button mushrooms
- 1 carton (16 oz each) egg beaters® original
- 2 green onions, chopped
- combine undrained tomatoes, mustard and honey in medium saucepan. place over medium-high heat; cook 10 minutes or until thickened and most of juice has cooked away, stirring several times.
- spray shallow 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until starting to brown on edges, stirring several times. reduce heat to medium-low; pour egg beaters over vegetables. cover skillet. after 6 minutes, lift edge of frittata with spatula and tilt skillet to allow egg beaters to flow underneath several times. cover; continue cooking 4 minutes or until set.
- stir green onions into tomato sauce. cut frittata into 4 wedges. top each wedge with tomato sauce.